Available Position: Landscape Architect 5+ years experience
Angelo’s Lawn-Scape of LA is searching for a driven and talented Landscape Architect/Project Manager that is able to work in a small, but fast paced design build office. Angelo’s work is heavily focused on residential gardens and outdoor spaces.
Position will require the candidate to be able to handle a project from initial client consultation through construction. They will be able to prepare a site plan, work through design solutions, prepare preliminary budgets, present package to client and follow through with construction documents. They will also be able to manage multiple projects of various scales simultaneously.
• Degree in Landscape Architecture
• Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Sketchup and Microsoft Office.
• Previous experience in design/build office with field knowledge.
• Ability to design hardscapes, pools, drainage and outdoor kitchens.
• Working knowledge of local plant material.
• Ability to prepare take offs, estimates and proposals.
• Irrigation knowledge and design is a plus.
Note: Excellent candidates with less experience will also be considered.
All interested candidates should reach out directly to Jared Jones via email at JaredJ@angeloslawnscape.com.