Wesley Stout Associates, an award winning landscape architecture, planning and design firm in New Canaan, Connecticut is seeking a talented entry-level designer.
Specifically, we are looking for the best and brightest applicants that LSU has to offer, and defining that as such:
- Fiercely driven for excellence and professional growth
- Excels in communication, with a team first mentality
- Having a well-rounded skillset, with highly efficient production capabilities
- Teachable, with a commitment to learning the craft
- Creative, with a passion for innovation tempered by an eye for timeless design
Candidates should also be comfortable and interested in working within both the residential and commercial environments. Applicants must possess proven proficiency in AutoCAD, the Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, hand-graphics, construction documents, and horticultural prowess.
We prefer applicants seeking to enter into a long-standing relationship where they can grow within the firm. We see this opportunity as an “internship-to-full-time” position, where both parties can confirm their commitment.
For consideration, applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and work samples in one PDF file to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. PDF Document size should not exceed 6mb. No phone calls, please.