Is it time to make a move? RVi Planning + Landscape Architecture, a well-established landscape architecture and planning firm with offices in Houston, Dallas, And Austin, Texas, is seeking to hire a Landscape Architect with 3-5 years of experience for our Austin office. RVi offers a wide range of design and planning services for master planned communities, parks, transportation, and academic projects throughout Texas and the Southwestern U.S. Applicants should possess the following personal attributes:
• 3-5 years of professional design experience with a private-practice landscape architecture firm
• Diverse project experience working at a variety of design project scales in a team setting
• Well-developed problem-solving and communication skills
• Skilled in site planning, conceptual design, and preparation of construction documents and presentation graphics. Freehand drawing skills and expertise in
AutoCAD are required. Proficiency with SketchUp, Photoshop, Lumion, and Land F/X is highly desired.
• BLA or MLA degree from an accredited Landscape Architecture program
• Experience with master planned communities in Texas and the Austin area is preferred
RVi offers a creative and highly collaborative work environment with competitive salary and benefits, including a 4-1/2 day work week. This position offers the opportunity to grow professionally towards a Project Manager position while gaining experience with a wide variety of projects. For detailed information about RVi and our work, please visit our website, www.rviplanning.com.
To apply for this position, please provide a cover letter (explaining why you feel you’d be the right candidate for this position), your resume, and your portfolio (pdf format, limited to 20 pages) all in digital format, to: email@example.com.