Terrain Studio| San Francisco is seeking to grow our talented staff through the addition of design driven, accomplished mid-level professionals seeking a professional home to explore ideas that result in artful and sustainable built environments. Terrain Studio offers an excellent benefits package and competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
When responding please email a letter of introduction, resume and portfolio to the contact below.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5 to 10 years of professional experience
• Employment history in a design-driven studio environment
• Experience in contributing to collaborative project teams that produce exemplary work
• Demonstrated physical design and technical skills
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and MS Office
• Familiarity with VectorWorks, Revit Architecture and Rhinoceros desired
• Professional licensure preferred but not required
• Ability and interest to travel domestically and internationally
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture